Within the Neosperience team, the Interaction Designer will deal with:
- Design the User Experience focusing on the needs and objectives to be achieved
- Creation of graphic interfaces consistent with the brand identity and the peculiarities of the software technologies adopted.
- Creation of prototypes to test and illustrate the validity of the design choices adopted.
- Support to the Project Manager in the assessment of requirements and in the presentation of projects, with particular reference to the choices of user experience and design.
- Support to Developers for the implementation of what has been designed.
- Test of deliverables and active collaboration with development and management teams to find effective solutions to possible problems.
- Realization and maintenance of design system
- At least 5 years of experience in the sector
- In-depth knowledge of the principles of Human Interaction Design, especially in the web, iOS and Android environments.
- Excellent knowledge of UX and UI design programs and prototyping (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Sketch, InVision or equivalent)
- Ability to conduct work independently and in groups according to project needs.
- Ability to analyze, elaborate and display the solutions designed.
- Passion, method and dedication in creating emotionally engaging products.
- Predisposition to study and continuous updating of skills.
- Animation and motion design skills
- SEO skills and use of analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Firebase etc.