Merry Christmas from Neosperience!
This year we have decided to give our Customers the magic of giving a hand to people around the world who need to improve the experience of their customers.
We have selected Kiva as a non-profit organization with the mission to connect people through lending that leverages the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions to help create opportunities around the world.
So if you are a Neosperience customer look for “Kiva” as subject in your mailbox and enjoy making the best use of your gift, listening to your heart 😉
To make your loan you can:
- Join the Neosperience Team on Kiva: https://www.kiva.org/team/neosperience
- Choose the borrower. Read through borrower stories of people looking for loans to grow businesses, go to school, switch to clean energy and more
- Make a loan. Click ‘Lend’ to make a loan to the borrower of your choice
- Get repaid. Get updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans. You’ll see this money return to your Kiva account
- Repeat! When borrowers repay, you can use that money to empower another person by supporting a new loan! You can also choose to donate the money to Kiva or withdraw it.
Here are some suggestions:
- A loan of $975 helps Rokhaya buy various fabrics, shoes, clutch bags and handbags for resale:
- A loan of $1,975 helps Tamara to provide essential transaction cash needed for her to serve her customers and grow her business:
- A portion of Soleil B Group’s $7,000 loan helps a member to buy 120 pairs of shoes and two mattresses:
- A portion of Nathanaël Group’s $8,000 loan helps a member to buy 50 kilos of curds and 100 liters of yogurt:
Merry Christmas from the Neosperience Team!