How To Get Your Product In Your Customer’s Mind
But it makes all the difference in customer satisfaction.
It’s not the product! Customers are the single most important factor in the success or failure of your company. It’s how your customer feels when discovers, uses and remembers your brand and product.
You have to optimize everything that affects the customer’s disposition while deciding to buy, as 80% of customers engage with brands and products through their smartphone or tablet.
- Start today analyzing your customer experience
- Identify your “Experiential Value Promise”: what the customer will get out of the product or service. Nike’s EVP is highly engineered sportswear for performance. Puma’s EVP is fashion and lifestyle
- Map your customer journey across all touch points
- Design all your digital marketing strategy around the customer experience
- Choose the right digital customer experience platform to align all of your customer contacts to present a unified experience, thinking mobile-first
And do innovate — your customers are always looking for something new: Now, For them, Their way, and Easy. Learn more: https://www.slideshare.net/neosperience/neosperience