Everything you need to engage and monetize your digital customers.
Neosperience Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Cloud delivers engagement and transactions based on the changing needs, expectations, and goals of your mobile customers.
Unlike custom development, which often reinvents the wheel by building apps and conversational interfaces from scratch — and unlike legacy enterprise suites that stretch awkwardly towards the new mobile paradigms — Neosperience’s pre-built features empower you to rapidly create your new digital capabilities.
Customer-facing and business apps powered by Neosperience blend creative design with constantly updated features to react to customer interactions in real-time, exceeding their functional and emotional expectations, thus increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
This allows you to:
- Meet new and exacting consumer demands for marketing that is always relevant.
- Overcome the headache of custom development, evolution and maintenance on multiple devices, platforms and ecosystems, thanks to an API-first approach that implements your business policies in the digital world.
- Provide an incremental growth path of your digital platform through elegant design, efficient usability and exceptional user experience.
- Prompt customers with personalized messages, promotions and relevant product information when they are shopping, when close to or inside your store, when entering your competitor’s store or when located in adjacent businesses.
- Provide new levels of empowerment to your customers: turn your app on — even if their smartphone is in standby mode — and deliver a notification to sell directly or to bring back qualified customers to your store.
- Utilize Facebook and other social media platforms to encourage digital and physical store purchases.
- Bring your store to life and reward customers with in-app experiences triggered by proximity to products on the shelves as they browse your store.
- Automatically trigger push notifications to loyal customers who have opted in as they enter or exit a defined zone such as the cash wrap, with flexible geo-fencing that allows you to define the radius of in-app messaging.
- Allow customers to request and schedule in-store assistance, personal training, specialized support, and premium services.
- Establish a personal relationship between the customer and the store associate.
- Help customers locate stores within their chosen area – by ZIP code or automatic location identification – and make them aware of opening times, addresses, maps and lists of available facilities.
- Provide a “store mode” in customer-facing apps featuring local ads, store map, in-store precise location identification, product search, online help & FAQs.
- Create, manage and give away or sell digital coupons via Facebook, WhatsApp, Google+, Twitter, email, SMS, that can be redeemed via smartphone, using a QR code, augmented reality object recognition or automatically, through in-store location identification.
- Allow customers to give products and services to their friends digitally. Recipients can pick up in-store or at another location, or ship to their homes.
- Deliver samples, gift cards and digital coupons to engage customers more effectively.
- Provide a convenient digital wallet, using cloud-based storage – customers will no longer need to print and carry paper coupons with them.
- Convert app/web/store visitors into customers: A primary use of mobile is to conduct pre-purchase activities, such as product and store research. Associating a digital coupon to searched items for first-time store visitors (or repeat visitors who have yet to purchase) can be the incentive needed for conversion, amplified by social networking-powered activities.
- Integrate mobile payment: Mobile commerce is no longer limited to the ability to transact on the mobile screen; the device can now become the payment vehicle.
Engage customers in amazing 3D environments delivered on all devices and app stores. Customers can discover products in a triple-A gaming framework as if they were physically in a store or showroom.
- Deliver immersive 3D environments where topography, locomotion and social communication turn likes into purchases.
- Leverage the kinesthetic learning that takes place when customers discover and experience the store by living the most powerful and engaging exposure ever achieved on any media. The reinforcing nature of 3D virtual environments strongly improves retention of product information. This is why Showroom is perfectly suited to drive effective communication, social interaction, customer acquisition, loyalty and product purchase.
- Enhance e-commerce capabilities with a virtual shopping experience, taking advantage of the interest in new virtual and augmented reality platforms, such as Facebook Oculus Rift, Microsoft HoloLens, Samsung Gear VR.
- Deliver the right message to customers at the right time – highly relevant content that is based on the customer’s context in the moment and is served to any device.
- Choose the right message based on customer’s context that is sensed, based on location or proximity to other objects and people, inferred from activities and social relations, or explicitly shown via social tagging, comments or wish-listed products.
- Understand product relationships, customers' behavior patterns and location to predict trends and deliver feedback as real-time decisions for customers' next best action, predictive campaign analytics, uplift modeling, and customer-centric merchandising. Provide customers with an exact choice of products and services based on their social and behavioral analysis.
- Use game-thinking and game mechanics to drive engagement in non-game business scenarios to improve your customer engagement and loyalty, ROI, data quality, timeliness, and product learning.
- 40+ supported techniques include: points (energy), levels, leaderboards, challenges. Some elements are as basic as “achievements,” “status,” and “virtual items”.
More complex elements are also supported, such as:
- The “appointment dynamic” (i.e. a customer must return to the store at a specific time and perform an action to get a reward);
- “Fun once, fun always” (a simple action that maintains a level of enjoyment no matter how many times you do it, like Foursquare’s check-ins);
- “Cascading information theory” (give out small and progressive amounts of information to keep customers moving forward).
- Merchandising and product management with the capability to set up placement/category, presentation, pricing and promotion of the company’s products.
- Research, browsing, adding to smart wish-list / adding to cart, easily pluggable to mainstream e-commerce platforms for checkout and payment.
- Product visualization in 2D and 3D. Product experience improvement thanks to augmented reality, overlaying in real-time text, graphics, audio and other virtual enhancements onto the customer’s device screen.
- Multiple languages and currencies as well as transaction processing.
- Customer community capabilities via social sharing.
- Personalization and preference profiling via Right-Time Personalization integration.
- Extension to configure, price and quote.
- Search places and trails – as collection of places – browse, add to smart wish-list, explore.
- Enhance the experience with augmented reality that overlays real-time integration of text, graphics, audio and other virtual enhancements onto the customer's device screen linked to location-based services; customers can discover places and objects in the vicinity or learn where to go or what to do, as well as obtaining additional information about an object of interest.
- GeoRSS support and interoperability with other location encoding standards.
- Geo-fencing triggered notifications as the user enters or exits a virtual perimeter (for a real-world geographic areas). Customization via Right-Time Personalization integration.
Insight & Analytics
- Obtain a single customer view as an aggregated, consistent and holistic representation of the data known about customers, while interacting with the brand on app/web/store, with any device.
- Track and analyze how the user interacts within the app and other interaction channels, what sections he or she visited, when they last accessed the app, what they have purchased or for how long their sessions lasted. Shape and monitor customer experience KPIs at all stages of the customer journey: from first discovery to purchases, from event tracking — downloads, video plays, mobile ad taps/clicks, gadgets — to flow visualization. In short, the entire path a visitor takes on the app.
- See where visitors came from, what sections they moved through, and where they exited the app, providing a clear view that you can act on to make customers happier — and to make their digital experience with your brand a success.
- Combine all this mined data with data already in the customer database derived from social profiles (i.e. Facebook), to:
- Implement data-driven marketing activities by acquiring, analyzing and applying all information about customer wants, needs and motivations.
- Discover insights at the intersection of customer profile, location, identity, relationships, context, purchase intentions, and the features of the brand.
- Serve relevant content to each user, such as campaign messages that are actually relevant to that individual’s life.